Friday, November 4, 2016

“The next woman I am having sex with is going to be my wife,” said my 20-something friend of a coworker.

 I was skeptical, but sure he was lying when he pulled out his phone to show pictures of a girl’s fully naked butt, and vagina. Clearly this gem had sent him nude pics, like many girls do, and was quite proud of her behind. I saw no face or full-frontal pictures however.

 “This girl I am hanging out with right now,” he continued referring to the naked-no-name on his phone “she has been a prostitute before. It really turns me on that she had sex with guys for money.” 

“What?!?!” I exclaimed.

“But I need more of an emotional connection,” he explained.

 There sheer absurdity of the conversation left an impression on me. The next girl he had sex with was going to be his wife. However, he was having sex with a girl that sent nude pictures to his phone, had sex for money, and was showing his friends these pictures? A few minutes later the guys hanging out in my apartment called a ride-share home. He attempted to get left behind-and we all know what his intentions were.

 “No you’re going with them!” I said.

 “She doesn’t care where you go but you can’t stay here!” said one of the other guys as I shoved them out of the apartment and into the elevator.

No comments:

Post a Comment