Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NOT Another College Girl Cont.

My 20-something co-worker showed up to work the day after meeting up with a girl he was trying to at least sleep with, or possibly have a relationship with, in a fowl mood.

"So how did it go with the reporter?"

"You were right, she did bring her boyfriend," he answered monotonously, "He is such a douche bag. I had the worst night just sitting there with her and her boyfriend and a group of people I don't even know. She really isn't even one of my friends!"

"Why did you even bother to stick around? If she was there with her boyfriend why didn't you just leave?" I asked attempting to show he may have been even a more douche bag for attempting to fool around with another guy's girl.

"Because we ended up making out when he went outside to smoke for a while and talk on his phone," boasted my 20-something co-worker, "We were both drunk, I invited her to my party, but I hope she does bring her boyfriend."

I do not think my 20-something co-worker ever managed to bag this broad. About a year later I saw her out with the same boyfriend she claimed she was going to dump soon, so I guess they never broke up either. I suppose this little incident was just a teporary lapse in judgement on all of their parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment