Monday, March 7, 2011

Used Undergarments

"Dude [generic male name] is such a messed up f*ck," said a 20-something male friend of mine over drinks. "You know how his girlfriend had a boob job?"

"Yea I remember," I answered. I generally do not approve of breast enhancement surgery, and in a way, the surgery came back to bite her. "She is still paying it off and doesn't have such a great job, so I know the payments have been difficult on her."

"Yea they have been. She asked him to pay some of the payments at one point, but I don't know if I believe that. Anyway, I guess she gave him some of her old bras, the small ones. She went from like an A or B cup to a D cup and she gave him the old ones. One day when I was hanging out with the weirdo he was like 'Hey do want some of her old bras? She gave me the old ones after she had her boob job.'"

"You have got to be kidding me, he wanted to give you his girlfriends old bras?" I exclaimed.

"I didn't, don't worried. But that just goes to show how nuts he can be sometimes. I don't even know if he was drunk."

"Were they still together or had they broken up?" I asked.

"Nope, they were definitely still together." He answered.

Every once and while you hear about celebrity underwear going up for sale on the internet. Sometimes they claim the money is going to charity, but usually it is for attention. I would like to think the person that got ahold of the celebrity undergarments is either the celebrity, a manager or advisor with permission to do so, or a stalker. Any of these sound better than a significant other giving away what might be a kinky romantic gift for no real reason. Maybe this is a betrayal of trust, but mostly it just plain weird. Not that giving away used braziers is not odd, but to have your serious boyfriend want to give it away to a friend is wrong on so many levels. The suggestion was not even made out of spite after a break up, which makes the whole situation even more bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment