Friday, December 11, 2009

New Years Eve, 2000 something

"Have I ever told you the story about this girl?" One of my 20-something co-workers asked pointing at one of the girls on face-space.

"Nope," I answered.

"Well see, she always would like give me blow jobs. Just out of nowhere she would give me blow jobs. So, I was at New Years and I was drunk and she was like 'hey come in the bedroom with me' so I went with her. Then she gave me a blow job." My 20-something co-worker told me while flipping through her my-face page.

"But when we were done, she went and told my girlfriend 'hey, I just gave Brian head' I was so pissed at her. My girlfriend like broke up with me right then and there, and like I really liked that girlfriend, a lot...."

Yet another wonderful story from a 20-something male co-worker. You're at a party, with your girlfriend, DRUNK and you decide to go into a deserted bedroom accompanied by a girl that has a sexual history with you, what do you expect to happen? I also have to congratulate his now ex-girlfriend for doing the right thing and breaking up with him right away. Too many girls would have let that slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment