Monday, December 7, 2009

Hair Ties

For over a year I worked with one of my 20-something co-workers, and nearly every day he wore a hair tie on wrist. Never was his hair longer than half an inch, and yet, he still had a hair tie readily available at all times. One day, some one asked him:

“Dude, why do you always have a hair tie on your wrist? Its not like you need it ever!”

To which my 20-something co-worker replied:

“Dude, the worst thing is when you’re getting into, or have gotten into and a chick is like ‘hang on I need to get a hair tie.’ I’ve had it happen to me enough so now I’m just like ‘GOT IT!’”

Interesting, huh? A 20-something male can remember to always have a hair tie on his wrist, (and probably a condom in his wallet) in case he gets lucky, but can’t remember the answer to question number three on his finance exam even though he thought he just studied it!

Note he also said “happened to me ENOUGH.”

As I have said before, this isn’t an analysis of the 20-something male psyche, but just a compilation of some of the conversation that have lead me to have a preference of 30-somethings than 20-somethings. With that said, how many times is enough for a 20-something male?

No comments:

Post a Comment