Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Morning After the Strip Club

"This bitch won't leave.....it's almost 11" a friend of one of my 20-something co-workers 'facebook' messaged him.

"Did you fuck her?" My 20-something co-worker asked.

"I'm not a fool, I wrapped my tool, you have to with strippers."

The night before my 20-something co-worker went to the strip club with a couple of his friends. One of his friends ended up taking one of the strippers home that night. Unfortunately she didn't have a friend for my 20-something co-worker who had to go home to his live-in girlfriend.

"Dude you should have seen me last night. I was wasted, I had like $400 but now I've only got like $10. I got so many dances. This one girl came up and just started playing with herself like right in my face, so I was like 'here'," my 20-something co-worker wiggling his middle finger up above his other four fingers. "Some of them were cool and let me, but some of them were like 'noo can't do that theres cameras..." but most let me touch them anyway. I've touched so many strippers ginas"

"Nice." I said.

This 20-something co-worker frequently talks to me about his previous evenings activities. Usually who he went out with, who he almost picked up, and sometimes who he hooked up with.
Even though he had a live-in girlfriend, it didn't prevent him from attempting to pick up girls, and living like he didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment