Friday, September 16, 2011

How My Co-Worker Met His Kid's Mother

One of my co-workers has a habit of hooking up with "crazy psycho b*tches," his words. Without hesitation, he says his wife of eight years and mother of his three children is definitely one of them.

"Well I was eighteen when I married her," he said," I told her if she married me she would never have to work a day of her life ever again."

"That was nice of you-where did you work when you married her?" I asked.

"She was a cashier at a grocery store and I was a bagger. See her husband was just deployed to Iraq-I guess she was lonely. She was six months pregnant with my kid when he got back and they got divorced." he answered.

I almost couldn't believe this story, but later confirmed with other people that it was indeed true. I would like to say their story had a somewhat happy ending, but it doesn't. Although they are still married with three kids, my co-worker still cheats on his wife or attempts to.

Asking a married cashier to get divorced and married someone else, while her husband is deployed, getting her pregnant prior to her divorce being processed is how my co-worker met his kid's mother and wife-for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment