Monday, September 19, 2011

Texts From Somewhere Else

"I think you should text your wife instead of all these other crazy chicks all the time," I said to one of my 20-something co-workers, notorious for stepping out on his wife with "crazy bitches" (his words).

"I used to but I don't any more," he replied. "When we first got our phones we texted all the time. But then after a few a months we didn't text any more so I have to get my texts from somewhere else."

Appalled that this was not only literal but figurative, I could do nothing but stare at him in disbelief. He really did feel the need to constantly text (and probably sext) other girls because he wife was most likely busy with their three kids at home. This particular 20-something co-worker also worked nights and usually was texting this girls at three or four in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment