Thursday, February 25, 2010

Locker Room Gossip

The purpose of this blog has always been to focus on the sky-larkings of 20-something males, so today I am going to change the pace.

After lap swimming today, I heard a group of middle aged women talking about their partners' past partners, the conversation went a little something like this:

"It didn't work out with this women because she had a gastric bipass and was really sensitive about it, so when they were doing it she would want to keep her shirt on. Well, with Dave it's an all-or nothing-thing, he likes women with a good self-esteem." One of the middle-aged women said to her middle-aged friend in a not so private conversation.

"Then there was this other 'mystery women' she has had hundreds of sexual partners and brags about it, she is nuts. She got knocked up by a gay guy, in a three-way. I guess he was more interested in the guy in the three way, but he went for custody of the kid, she ended up getting to keep it because of all the money she kept in the divorce, and yea the 'mystery women' ended up being his ex-wife, he was still sleeping with her."

"I think a saw that in a movie once," joked one of the other middle-aged women with her friend.

I suppose I need to over-hear conversations like this so I am reminded that both men and women gossip about personal issues. I suppose I should not be offended about the conversation either because I hear this sort of thing frequently from their male counter-parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment