Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hiatus

"This one," said one of my former 20-something co-workers, "was a freak back when she was skinny, she had a real jackass boyfriend that screwed her over and she's fat. Anyway, we were at a Halloween party at [GENERIC COLLEGE BAR] when I ran into her and was like 'Hey come on'......"

"Let me get this straight, did you just meet her then or did you know her before?" I interrupted for clarification.

"No I met her a few times before," continued my former 20-Something co-worker, "I grabbed her and took her between two video game machines and we made it happen. It was tough too even though she was skinny back then, because her friends were running around the bar looking for her. I kept hearing them call her name but I really wanted her to finish!"

"Well, that was very considerate of you," I said.

Sorry for the delay in posts, I shall try to post at a continuous pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment