Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines Day 2000-something

"It sucks that the only of us with a significant-other has to work on Valentines Day," I commented to one of my 20-something male co-workers hinting that he could for once a be a good person and switch shifts with her, "I would switch with her but I have to work then too."

"There were like three girls I wanted to take out on Valentine's Day," answered my 20-something steroid pumping male co-worker, "I'll probably do a lunch date with one of them. And then at night, I'll do the good-guy thing."

"The 'good guy thing?'" I asked.

"Yea it's where you take one girl to an early dinner, the girl thats nice and not slutty that you wouldn't get any action from anyway, and say something like 'Well you should get to sleep' or 'I'm not ready to move that fast.' But then you take the slutty one out for a dinner, or a drink later in the evening. That way, the nice girl thinks you're still nice, and you still get some action." My 20-something co-worker explained.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment