Friday, December 31, 2010

The Girls Who Used To _________ For Drugs

One of my 20-something co-workers of the past had quite the life story for being a 20-something. He battled a drug problem, did time, ran away, had multiple arrests, and had a gambling problem. At one point in his life, he lived with his drug dealer friend (now some one he kept in touch with on FaceSpace) and had all sorts of adventures along the way.

"When I lived with him he would have these girls just suck our dicks all the time," said my 20-something co-worker, "and they would do it all the time. They like really needed their blow."

"I don't understand why they would suck your dick," I said, "you weren't selling drugs."

"Yea but he was just awesome like that. We looked out for each other and helped each other out. These girls were so trashy though, half the time they weren't even good at sucking dick. But we still gave them their blow anyway."

"Its good that you payed them for their services," I responded.

In the "Don't Do Drugs" seminars, students are always told about the dangers of drugs and how they can lead people to participate in activities they normally would not. Each one of these girls is some one's daughter, and who knows where else their mouth's had been. I honestly hope each of these girls got clean and were able to stop being whores, but it is not just their choice. It takes two to tango. With a little sensitivity the guys (my 20-something co-worker included) could have prevented all this from happening and left these girls and himself some dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment